First Aid Training plus - Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions (GROUP BOOKINGS) - download pdf here
Terms & Conditions (INDIVIDUAL BOOKINGS) - download pdf here
By continuing to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with the following terms and conditions of use:
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. We do not provide any guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of the information and materials found or offered on this website.
3. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and that we are not liable for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than by our written permission.
6. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
7. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
8. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
9. You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
10. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.