(EFAW) Emergency First Aid at Work - 1 day/6+ hours
- Statutory first aid qualification for low risk workplaces
- Designed to provide essential life saving skills in an urban setting until emergency services arrive
- In line with latest (October 2013) HSE regulations when based on your individual workplace risk assessment
- Highly practical and contextualised for your workplace
- Additional content (i.e. dealing with common medical conditions/EFAW +F) can be covered by allocating extra time
- AED (defibrillator) training and assessment is now standard on this course.
Please email or phone Andrea on:
to book a course or visit the booking pages for more information and a price guide.
Please note: If more extensive first aid training is required due to the nature of the work or location of your workplace then the 3 day First Aid at Work (FAW) or even the 2 day Outdoor First Aid (OFA) course might be your course of choice to provide staff with the most relevant training and comply with latest (October 2013) HSE regulations.
Other training you may also need to consider in addition or instead of FAW/EFAW:
Paediatric First Aid for working with infants and children to meet Ofsted and EYFS regulations
First Aid for Schools EFAW with additional content tailored to a school setting
Activity/Sport First Aid for coaching professionals and those working in sports settings
The courses below are open for those needing individual spaces rather than a group course. Please contact Andrea by phone 07818 258 799 or email to enquire about availability and cost if not stated - thank you.
|Start Date||Venue||Duration||End Date||Price||Send Booking Enquiry|
|Start Date: 20/10/2022||Venue: Preston, Lancashire||Duration: 1 day||End Date: 20/10/2022||Price: £85|